Last week I was awarded a blog award called the Kreative Blogger award. Carli from MiniLaLa gave it to me...thanks Carli.
There are some things they tell you to do when accepting the award so here they are:
1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
So here are seven things you all probably don't know about me:
1. I geek out about science and I came really close to adding Physics or Anthropology on as a double major to my Photo degree...but that required too much school.
2. In 1991 I made the last call for the first season of MTV Real World.
3. A couple years ago I got to hang out with Maya Angelou at her house while art directing a photoshoot for Target. Kwaku Alston was the photographer. Dr. Angelou is amazing.
4. I learned to whistle by watching the The Breakfast Club.
5. I broke my left collarbone at some point in my life but have no idea when...I found out when I had my right shoulder x-rayed for a re-injury to a separation.
6. Two days after my wife had sinus surgery I accidentally elbowed her in the nose in the middle of the night...it was horrible.
7. I was an awesome drawer until I took my first photo class...my drawings suck.
Here are seven blogs I dig...I have put some baby blogs on here before so I'll buck the trend and let you know what inspires me:
1. Wooster Collective – great street art
2. Public Ad Campaign – they take on illegal outdoor advertising so we can take back our public spaces and add art...some cool campaigns
3 Oh Joy! – design, inspiration and awesomeness in general
4. No Legacy – design, art, fashion, photography, architecture and culture
5. Fresh 365 – awesome vegetarian recipes
6. Design Sponge – design and more
7. Look at This Fucking Hipster – hipsters
Hope you enjoy these blogs..thanks again Carli.
I finished this about a year ago just for my personal use but thought I'd share it. It's a visualization of MF's first year in n...
I did a little guest post a bit ago for mom-nom.com , the post is below the original pre-amble. If you head to Mom-nom.com you can see a l...
In my last post I mentioned I was working on getting some celebs for this post. I was in talks with the quarterback of the Saints whatever h...